Finding your product.
- Time to browse? Have a look through our product catalogue,
(categories are always displayed in the left navigation within the products section).
- To find our newest products, go directly to our new products section
(which also previews products that we will be introducing shortly).
- Search by product name, key words or product code,
(the search box is always on the top right-hand side of the screen).
- Once in the products section, your basket sits at the top right-hand side of your screen above the search box. It shows you the number of items in your basket and the sub total cost of those products.
- Once you`ve added the items you wish to buy to your basket, you can begin the checkout process by clicking on the proceed to checkout option. If you have a discount code, please enter it into the discount code box.
- If this is the first time you have ordered online from CLC Lighting, you`ll be asked to create an account, this involves entering the following information; Name, address and delivery address; telephone number; your email address; a password.
- If you already have an account with CLC Lighting, simply enter your email address and password.
- Check your basket details carefully; your contact information, invoice & delivery address and the items in your basket. (If you need to adjust your details click on the option to "Change your billing address & delivery address details"). Once you are satisfied click on the "confirm your details & order" option.
- You will be issued with an invoice (please print this for your records) and an Order ID, a copy of the invoice will be emailed to you, click on the "Proceed
to our secure online payment server" option to complete the transaction through Protx.
If you need help placing an order or have any other questions, please email our Customer Services team or phone on 0131 662 0000 .
Payments are processed through Sage Pay (formerly known as Protx), the largest independent Payment Service Provider in the country.
Sage Pay has achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment
Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). They adhere to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the transaction process.
Sage Pay accept Delta, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron and Solo.
We have a number of options dedicated to helping you with lighting queries:
If there is any
other information you require, please do not hesitate
to contact us.